Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gmarket Galaxy S MO FAQ

Before joining in the Gmarket MO, pls read FAQ here. Upon joining the MO, it will be assumed that you've agreed to the FAQ!

Factors that changes every MO are highlighted in YELLOW, so please take note of these factors for each individual MO


1) What's the estimated price of each item?
Estimated cost in SG$ per item = Cost in KRW / SGDKRW exchange rate + SG$2 Korea->Singapore shipping + SG$1.50 handling fee. Real cost depends on the daily Gmarket's KRW->USD exchange rate & Paypal's USD->SGD exchange rate & real shipping cost (which also includes KRW2500/seller for some items)

2) How is the real cost calculated?
I hope you understand that Gmarket is a very troublesome place for shopping (but I've no choice since I can get a lot of stuffs there at good prices =/), and also I'm selling my other stuffs which doesn't involve any HWZ people, so there won't be any itemised receipt which I can show you after the transaction. However, I will show you only the lump sum receipt, paypal receipt, and also the total cost of the shipping charges upon request when the items arrive. Items' real weight will be used to calculate the real shipping charges, and I'll be doing up an excel sheet on that.

3) How to make payment?
I only accept cash deposit or direct bank transfer, and highly prefer DBS/POSB bank transfer/deposit at cash deposit machine to my POSB savings account 008-59863-0. If you can only transfer by other banks, pls inform me in advance.

I'll require 2 payments - 1st payment (date to be updated for each start of MO) for payment of estimated cost of item + handling charge, 2nd payment when parcel arrives in Singapore for payment of both international shipping and local shipping (if any)

4) Everything on Gmarket looks alien to me cos it's in Korean, how to understand?
My only Korean reading ability is to read character by character (maybe 30s per character), and my Korean vocab is nearly zero, so pls don't ask me what the words means. Pls use google translate to get a rough meaning.

5) When will the items arrive and how will the items be passed to me?

If you are urgently in need of the items, pls do not join in this MO. I cannot guarantee when the items will arrive because it depends on the seller, but items should arrive in Singapore 2 weeks after each order.

I'll hold a mass meetup the following Sat/Sun in town (most likely Bugis or Dhoby Ghaut), unless you prefer receiving by post, with which you've to pay for local postage in Singapore. Pickup at my workplace near Harbourfront or my home near Macpherson is also alright with me. You'll have to fill up another form in time to come for your preference of items.

6) What items are you ordering and when?
I'll order the items on the evening of the stipulated date, items will be mentioned at each start of MO. Colours, if any, are written above the pictures in the order presented in the picture. Pictures are credits of the sellers themselves, I merely took screenshots that's all.

7) How to order (and what if the items I want are not in the list)?
If the item you want is not in the list above, pls drop me an email with the url of the item, and the screenshot and description of the item at least 3 days before the end of the MO. I may consider your order based on the complexity of the page.

If the item you want is right above, pls fill up the form and transfer the total to me (see FAQ no. 3 for payment details), and email me after that.

8) How are the items different between Singapore SGS & Korea SGS?
Cases - Korean SGS has in-built TV, so there is an additional hole on the top right hand corner of the case to allow the antenna to be pulled out
Batteries - Korean SGS uses G8 and we use G7, both seems to work the same

No comments:

Post a Comment